CAMP ANTIOCH’S JUNE JUBILEE
Christian Music Festival & Corn Boil
SATURDAY, JUNE 1st
Arts, Crafts, Jewelry, Antiques, Food/Concessions, Activities, Etc.
Booth Space Rental:
$25 for a 10 x 10 outside space
$50 for a 10 x 10 outside space w/electricity (limited number)
$100 for an inside space (limited number)
*Special Signs will be given to booths/groups who pledge to give additional percentages or amounts as a “Love Offering” to Camp Antioch
Remember, this is a CHRISTIAN, FAMILY event allowing only appropriate items sold/displayed.
*Camp manage reserves the right to deny booths which they deem inappropriate!*
- Vendors must request and pay rental fee for booth space no later than Wednesday, May 29th. (Forms are available at Camp Antioch or by calling Judy at 770-546-1994 or texting Janice at 770-846-7760)
- Vendors may arrive to set up booths between 8 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, June 1st.
- Vendors must close booths no later than 7 p.m. on June 1st and vacate camp property by 8 p.m.
- NO ALCOHOL, TOBACCO, ILLEGAL DRUGS!
- Children/Youth MUST be visually supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Please dress modestly/appropriately for a Christian, family event!
Our historical facility was built in 1939 by Roosevelt’s CCC’s as “Antioch Consolidated School, then purchased by Polk and Haralson Baptist in 1963 and re-opened as “Camp Antioch”. It has also been known throughout the years as Polk-Haralson Baptist Assembly, Antioch Christian Life Center, Polk-Haralson Christian Life Center. Today we operate under our traditional name of “Camp Antioch”. Camp Antioch exists to be a blessing to the churches and community in the Name of Jesus, focusing on ministering to students of all ages.